Friday, December 25, 2009

Can forgetting one letter in a word ruin a marriage? While on a business holiday I sent my wife a postcard?

with the words: ';Having a great time. Wish you were her.'; on the back of it.Can forgetting one letter in a word ruin a marriage? While on a business holiday I sent my wife a postcard?
Ouch....I'd wear a cup if I were you.Can forgetting one letter in a word ruin a marriage? While on a business holiday I sent my wife a postcard?
i guess it depends on the girl. i would hope your relationship is stronger then that.


for me, i wouldn't take that personally, cause my fiance writes fast, sloppy, and has a tendency to forget letters. so i wouldn't think anything of it.


did she say something about it? if she trusts you, she shouldn't be worrying about it...


good luck!
Well maybe next time you write, instead of a postcard you can send her a letter. Get it? Send her the missing ';e';? Thank you. Good night!
Very Freudian. Bet your wife isn't laughing. Better send a floral arrangement with a note on the card, ';Oops, looks like I missed a vowel in my last postcard, and I'm still missing ';U';! ';
Nice work! If your wife is the jealous type you might be screwed for awhile. If your wife is self assured in your relationship she just might get over it. She may never let you forget it though.
an innocent oversight dude ...don;t fold under pressure,could scar the relationship for life,,lol
LOL. Business holiday?!?
well if its true.. all i can say is that the marriage must have been in a very poor state to start with.
Funny!!!!
Lol, might want to phone her before it arrives.
Let her know that you care! In an on-line poll 87% wish she were her, too. Majority rules!
Lmao! If it's that letter then yes. Love it!
Nice one. What did the wife say?
yeah, that's probably the worst thing that could be sent.
LOL! As long as it was addressed to the right person you should be fine.
Now that's funny. I could see how that may offend her.
Quit writing postcards or Emails. Just ring her next time.
OMG-ur getting ur a$$ kicked!!
Least you didn't send it to yo mama.
No...and if she does get upset just lose the louse.
LOL
Oh dear...unlucky, but funny
Yes, I'd say that might be the beginning of an end to something
only if the picture on the front of the card was a sheep
I doubt it.
I think u b screwed !!


LMAO thats a funny one to remember
it can if you added the wrong name
lol
LMAO...indeed that would raise my suspicions

No comments:

Post a Comment