Monday, December 28, 2009

Would you read a novel about an extremely dysfunctional marriage?

A marriage marred by infidelity, abuse, alcohol and drugs?Would you read a novel about an extremely dysfunctional marriage?
the best books usually have one or some of the above.Would you read a novel about an extremely dysfunctional marriage?
No.


I read to get away from the world.


I don't want my ';escape'; to a dysfunctional nightmare.





Some people might enjoy it. Maybe victims who need the strength to get out -- if it has a happy ending.





Is this a novel, biography, or documentary or something else?
SURE, i would. it might give me an insight as to how to avoid relationships that could turn out to be dysfunctional . what is the title of the book?
No, I don't read novels, and if I did they wouldn't be about depressing issues such as infedelity and abuse.
Depends on the novel, but generally I prefer non-fiction.





I read Anna Karenina, does this count?
It would be just like reading my own autobiography
The book slummy mommy is like that. As long as theres a happy ending I would.
Probably wouldn't read it. I could write it though.
read it! im liv'n it!
That just doesn't sound all that interesting.
it be interesting to just know what not to do and to what fix
probably would does it end on a good note

No comments:

Post a Comment