Monday, December 28, 2009

Who should i contact if i dont remember my marriage date?

I got married about 3 years ago, but shortly thereafter, my wife disappeared and I do not know anything more about her. Now I am trying to request my marriage certificate to file for divorce and I dont remember the date we got married.Who should i contact if i dont remember my marriage date?
A divorce attorney then a shrink.Who should i contact if i dont remember my marriage date?
Well just because I dont remember the date of my marriage doesnt mean I need a shrink. I remember the year and month, I just dont remember the day. So for all you smart remarkers, please get a life.

Report Abuse



forgot the date of your marriage!!!!


Even after going through a very bad divorce which happened 8 years ago, I still remember the date of my illfated marriage.





Have your head checked!!!!





look at your marriage photos, that might give a clue to your lost memory.





good luck
Get them to do a search for the full year, they should be able to find it if you have the exact year you married.
You have bigger issues if you don't remember where you got married.
lulz
  • natural cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment