Thursday, May 13, 2010

What did your family tell you about marriage, love and sex?

Hello I was just wondering what you have learned from your family about creating romance with another person. Is it a beautiful union. Is it just a fantasy of the mind..... or is it all very real to you?





All ideas are welcome :)What did your family tell you about marriage, love and sex?
Well...my mom has told me on ocassions to keep my virginity until marriage, and if i can't do that, at least graduate with it..[i'm 15], because the guys in high school are suposedly about nothing :]


Not only keep it because they are supposedly about nothing but she says once you do it, you could feel as if your values are lost and that they all remain with that person...and if i fall out with that person i could be emotionally messed up and i should just focus on school right now instead of boys :].


that's how i was raised...and also the bible says flee fornication !!!! EEK!![1st cor.]





My mom has told me that love is when a person respects not only your body but your mind...





WELL%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;that's what my mom says.


This is what I believe.





I'm not going to lie, I jedi all the time. [jedi = mess around] but don't get me wrong, i do it with people who i know. The guy who I currently hook up with, I've known for two years, he's like a brother, and we've JUST start becoming intimate after two years...but i like kissing and have done so with old friends. I do not believe there's anything wrong with that.





I PERSONALLY am trying to keep my virginity [[by hookup i meant like kissing and you know...teenage stuff :]] but my views are mine...maybe biased from my mom's but totally my ideas.


I would like to remain pure because it's like. i've kissed i've done this i've done that. spiritually what am i going to be able to give to my husband? the man who i'd be spending my whole life with. ultimately my virginity to me, is the only thing that i wold have left that only HE would be able to have...and giving it away to one of my high school friends for a moment of pleasure is not worth it to me..





besides...i get off on just being fingered anyway. im good with that. so idk that helps me keep it.





I believe that love is a beautiful union and I believe that someone you love does indeed respect how you think, how you feel, how you look, and supports you but also helps you to grow and be better. Someone can support you and give you honest opinions to help you grow...you know?


I believe that love is considered a union because its when two people who essentially know almost everything about one another, get together and do great things.





Love to me is an emotion, I believe it can be both and is the fantasty of the mind of which becomes very real to me when it causes you to indulge in physical things.





those are just my ideas..what do you think?? :]What did your family tell you about marriage, love and sex?
I learnt that hooking up isnt good, cos at the end you lose control and end up having sex. get closer to God. someone somewhere has been created for us and when the time is right they'll be shown to us, not as a vague image or a chance but a very clear picture.





humans arent angels, they may err now and then, but the point is to know that u did the wrong thing and repent.





I'm 24, a virgin( was at the verge of losing it with a girl who is no longer a prt of my life), i still repent doing it. waiting to get married now before i have sex.





sex is divine , it isnt something for the body alone, when it degrades to that level, know, we are no longer human
Here in India we are facing generation gap between parents and children about these matters. Everybody understand and experienced it by their own and circle.
nothing
Let's see...I learned marriage was life's goal, and love was great and sex was bad. Yep, thats about the jist of it....just now TRYING to overcome those inhibitions now at 24.....
any sex
is it all very real to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment