Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Are you saving yourself for after marriage?




Would you wait for after marriage or would you do it depending on how much you love him/her?


Are you saving yourself for after marriage?
Why wait for marriage? if you feel enough and close to someone then i don't see what marriage has to do with anything. You surely don't think all the husbands waited did you?Are you saving yourself for after marriage?
I did not wait for marriage but I lost my virginity to someone I loved a lot and thought I would be with forever. We dated 3 months before I agreed to have sex in order to make it more special. Sex is something you want to share with someone you love so I don't think it takes a band on your finger to make sex appropriate between two adults who are in love.
no, i didn't. i love my bf too much. i don't want him to leave me for another.

No comments:

Post a Comment