Sunday, May 9, 2010

How true is this statement about marriage?

Marriage begins with Passion (passionate kind of love) and it lasts with mercy?





.. I'd like to ask the married folk (or those who have been married) if you find any sort of truth in this statement?





Many Blessings..鈾?br>




(no thumbs down from me)How true is this statement about marriage?
Marriage begins with passion and it lasts with compassion. That's more like it. : ) Thank you.How true is this statement about marriage?
No. I've been married for 28 years to the same guy. We only knew each other for 3 months and each had a child of our own when we got married. (Amazing, huh!) Here is the truth:





Marriage starts out with passion (true) and it lasts because the passion turns to real love. The commitment deepens the love. Stay true through the hard times and the easy times, and watch the love deepen. Hard to express. God's Grace is the Mercy.
No. I do not find that true. Marriage is more than just love and it takes more than just love to keep it together. My mother, my two aunts and even my grandparents divorced on a whim; they didn't take the time to work things out and accept the things they could not change. They all just ended it. Quitting is not an option.
That is so true no doubts about that satement....
  • maybelline foundation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment