Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How important is sexual compatibility in marriage?

In a total of 100 points, how many points would you give for each in the following category





1. love and care for each other


2. Intimacy. Lots of hugs and kisses


3. financial stability


4. friendly and caring in-laws on both sides


5. good jobs for both


6. Sex


7.otherHow important is sexual compatibility in marriage?
1. 35


2. 20


3. 10


4. 25


5. 00


6. 10


7. 00How important is sexual compatibility in marriage?
sexual compatibility is very essential in a marriage. though its not the only thing which is required to make a marriage work, it definitely is an Integral part. intimacy and love are definitely more important than sex . if those two factors are present in ample amounts, sex will also be great and of course the marriage. and if intimacy ,understanding and love factors are great then the other factors like in- laws, jobs and financial matters wont count. they can be dealt with love,understanding and support!
I know you want the points divied out all role-playing style, but to be honest, I'd have to just tell you what I think about them.





1. 2. %26amp; 6. rate pretty high on the scale.


As they can kind of bleed together I'd give them a total of 60 points





3. and 5. are very similar, so I'd rank them together, but not as high as the above three.


People can be happy couples whether they're rich or poor, but many conflicts in a relationship come from money issues.


I'd put 40 points here





To me 4. is irrelevant as I had a very successful relationship with a woman (10 year marriage) and our parents were hateful to both us and each other.


(I guess we figured that if they didn't respect us enough to let us be happy, then they could get bent)


:)





As far as 7. other.


I don't know, Maybe having similar interests could fit in there somewhere, but I don't see it as a necessity as much as a bonus, so I give that no points.
I've never been married but based on my observations with people who have been married a long time, actual physical sex is less important than the other things long term, but short term it is really important (when I say short term I'm talking like from age 18 to age 40). I think that what makes sex good is when you really care about the other person too so that may help.
they are all essential but good jobs and finance are just materialistic. remember a marriage is for life but a good job and money are not
4 gets 0 points everything else gets a even amount of points because they all matter in a relationship
Well you don't have to have sex just cause you're married.
sex is delfinatly a thing to have





my parents didnt do it for ages and they were never happy with eachother








they ended divorced





but it doesnt happen with all couples

No comments:

Post a Comment