Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What kind of woman makes good marriage material?

Read this one:





http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26742851/fro鈥?/a>





All I got to say is YESSSS....this my kind of wemen. Crazy cheap breasy!What kind of woman makes good marriage material?
Hey I think I was on that call. It was a nice diversion from my usual boring day of transporting prisoners to the court house and back.What kind of woman makes good marriage material?
Then you just answered your own question there Romeo! If this is the kind of woman you like then by golly go find her! The article said she's out of jail! lol!
I didn't read it, but to answer your question: For you - no woman should marry you, not till you grow up anyway!
I like the fact that they've got a sword lying around the house for these incidents.
OMG, that was me...





Just kidding. that is a funny story though.


You think she may need an anger management class or something?
The guy that is butt naked in bed 24 hours a day..waiting!





Well Its a guy in my case.. not woman!
that's pretty funny
What's wrong with you?
..one that's not married to you

No comments:

Post a Comment