Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Do i need to have my marriage contract & birth certificates of my kids attested at the UAE embassy in Phils?

I recently arrived in UAE on employment visa, I plan to bring my wife and kid in the UAE on husband's visa after i get my residence visa, do i need to have my marriage contract %26amp; kid's birth certificates attested / authenticated at the UAE embassy in the Phils after having this documents authenticated in the Phil Dept. of Foreign Affairs?Do i need to have my marriage contract %26amp; birth certificates of my kids attested at the UAE embassy in Phils?
Yes. All documents need to be authenticated and usually they also need to be translated into the official language of that country. You might get lucky, and they will let you slide if the certificates are in English. I had that experience in both Austria and Germany. But, to be on the safe side you should contact the UAE Embassy and ask what you need to provide and if anything needs to be translated.


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment