Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What do you think of a guy who refuses to have sex befor marriage?

Chaste guys. Do they exist ? If yes, what's your opinion of them ? The question is for both guys and girls.What do you think of a guy who refuses to have sex befor marriage?
Good for them. A component of a good marriage is sex, but it's not the only thing. Cuts back on unplanned pregnancies, angst, and STDs.What do you think of a guy who refuses to have sex befor marriage?
I think it's great! I do think they exist. My bf was that was for over 5 years into our relationship, but we both decided to do it eventually and we're each other's first. We plan on getting married anyway, so we decided it was time.
they are very mature and responsible and i would love to meet a guy like that
I don't think they exist any more - or if they do, they're from some freaky Muslim country where men don't even SEE women.
Here where I live kids sign an agreement with their parents that they will not have sex before marriage and they are committed to that. I think they are sensible, realistic, intelligent kids and they are planning for their future. Kudos to them, they have my respect. Yes they do exist.
I think it's very responsible for a guy to make that promise to himself. The reason? Well, besides religious conviction, it's mainly to protect the girl's heart (and his own). He wants that moment to be special, and only with one person. I really look up to guys like that. I'm not having sex til I'm married, but I'm a girl. For girls, I think it's easier. When a guy says that, then you know he's a very strong guy. Hopefully he stays true to his word. He's thinking about the future. :)
their ***** are broken
They have values which are different from most people. it is nothing to knock them for.
shows you how perverted and mentally diseased this society has become that so many people think he is weird for having values.





no wonder this society is going straight into the gutter.
that man then has strong morals and willpower
I believe it's noble that someone can really stick to their morals but I have a problem with it... and just from my personal experience.





I know after my first sexual experience I found it very hard to keep my mind from straying at the thought of ';I wonder if it's different with someone else?'; I needed to get that whole way of thinking out of my system before I was ready to settle down into a monogamous relationship. I didn't think it was fair to any partner or myself if I had these recurring thoughts on the subject.





Once I felt that I had experienced enough to figure out what it was that would make me happy, I was able to put my mind at ease and move forward.
There must be guys, like that who exist. Strange.
Speaking as a chaste guy, yes, we do exist. As for what I think of them: I think their decision to stay chaste can help them avoid a lot of problems.
I think it's great...Whoever he marries will be very thankful that she got a guy who hasn't 'been around' and had many sex partners...I can only imagine he is because of strong moral beliefs...I say, kudos for him...
my kind of guy. One with values
What do I think of them? I have respect for their decision, but if a guy hasn't had sex before marriage, he's probably quite religious, and is not the guy for me.
They do exist but they're not the norm these days. And everyone is entitled to decide when they will be sexually active.
Yes, they exist. I think they are wondrful people who have not been corrupted by the world.
Yes they do exist, much of it has to do with religious beliefs and morals. Sex is an addition to a relationship, yes it adds another dynamic to the relationship, but it should not be what the foundation of your relationship is based upon. If you are looking one try a local church.... its tough to find them outside of churches.... becuase so much of it has to do with morals and structured religious beliefs... Good luck!
I couldn't do it, but I commend him for it. Everyone knows(whether they want to admit it or not) that is the way we should all be, so how can anybody insult, belittle or criticism someone for having the strength to stick to his principles, in a promiscuous society that treats sex like it's the most important thing in the world. I'm not as strong as him, so I have the utmost respect for his fortitude.
That's a good thing. Sex breeds disease. A couple who learns to have sex together will have that in common and it will keep a lifelong commitment strong. So I think he is strong and has a lot of charactor. A good catch for any woman. And Girls, some advice if you had sex with other guys before him? keep it to yourself forever. he doesn't need to know Lie if he asks.
umm that's the way guys and girls should be. that's how God intended it to be.
He sounds pretty smart actually. Unless his religious values are inconsistent with yours or you think he might be gay, I'd consider him a catch.
if everyone is thinking in one direction, it still does not mean that they are right.
Yes i am one of them. i believe that it is taking responsibility for their own actions like an adult.
I married one and I thought it was very attractive and showed me just how strong a will he has when it comes to something he believes in.


I mean...to resist temptation in the society we live in takes a very strong person.
Remaining chaste prior to marriage is a personal choice, and if a man or woman so desires, then more power to them. It isn't a choice I would make again, I did before I was married, and it was for me a huge mistake. I prefer now to Know someone well before commiting to a long term relationship, and sexual practises is one of those important things to know.
Nowadays, I think a guy that doesn't give it up until marriage is ashamed of his junk. He knows that if he whips it out before the wedding, the bride's walking, at least if he marries first, there's not too mauch she can do but get used to a crappy rest of her life in bed! (Harsh I know.. bad mood)
Must be small.
I guess it's my skepticism that makes me believe that chastity exists- for anyone over the age of 18.





I guess I could be wrong, but...again, it makes me doubt what the man's intentions are- ';what's he hiding'; or ';is h really going to follow through with marriage'; type attitude- I guess it's just my negativity, but I think it sounds like b.s.
Personally, I can't figure out why anyone, male or female, would want to do that. But, it is a matter of personal choice and if that is the choice that a person has made then it is up to them to live that way. Sex and love are basic human needs. Denying these to yourself isn't necessarily healthy. You wouldn't drive your car without oil, would you? It would run, but it wouldn't be healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment