Thursday, May 13, 2010

Im a filipina married but marriage didnt work and i couldnt file an annulment of marriage coz its expensive.?

I met an India citizen and wants to marry me. he wants me to be in india with him and we get married there. please do help me with my situation. please give me an advice what to do. what kind of visa that could bring me to india and is it possible i annul my Phil. marriage in India? Im a filipina married but marriage didnt work and i couldnt file an annulment of marriage coz its expensive.?
try learning how to spell first, I would never go to India, they treat a woman like crap there...Are you prepared to be treated less than as a dog the rest of your life?Im a filipina married but marriage didnt work and i couldnt file an annulment of marriage coz its expensive.?
Do you hv kids frm your Phil marriage? If you do... what the heck are you trying to do? If no, then be careful. It is not easy getting into a racial marriage. Now, I don't know what profession is your Indian suitor. But it is not easy marrying into a different race. Not all marriage to Indians leads to hell. I'm married to an Indian myself, though I am not a Phil. But adjustment is one thing, getting used to their expectation of a wife is another thing. A racial marriage will only work out when both parties respect each other's culture, religion, skin colour, etc. The idea of living in another country with your lover may be exciting. But when problem starts, you wl be all alone, no one to turn to. Generally, though not all, Indian men expect their wives to literally be at their back and call. They don't care if you are tired %26amp; they don't care what the time of day it is. When they're hungry, they expect the table is laid with their favourite food. Think really hard, girl. Do not get into a racial marriage just because of passion. Mentally, you have to be prepared and mentally you have to be strong and smart.
He's probably a trafficker luv I would be carefull. They are good at what they do and honestly how long have you known this bloke? I don't think you can annul your marriage when you are in a different country. The Philippine government surely wouldn't look kindly on that.
  • bourjois
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment