Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How Many Women stay in a Marriage because you are Gold Diggers and not in love with your Husband?

BE HONEST, You have anonymity here.How Many Women stay in a Marriage because you are Gold Diggers and not in love with your Husband?
You must be confused as to why some women get married. They all marry for one of two reasons- 1) to suck him dry of his success or 2) to base their own success on his accomplishments. Either way the end result is they want that cash.How Many Women stay in a Marriage because you are Gold Diggers and not in love with your Husband?
Women that stay with their husbands because they are gold diggers or cuz they are not in love obviously have no clue about what life is really about.They are losers that are lacking love that should be in a marriage.If you dont have love in your marriage what the hell is the point of being married.So,are u one of those husbands??IF so good luck u should dump her.
My mom wont leave my dad because he makes so much. BUT she works and makes close to six figures. She doesnt have to take care of any respnsibility so she pockets her whole check. She claims she loves him but I know she doesnt. Thats why I dont know if I'll ever get married. Ppl have lost the focus of what marriage is suppose to be.
Marrying money is great yes, but it isn't everything. Happiness and sex is way more important to me. Couldn't imagine being married to some rich guy who I don't find attractive enough to sleep with. What good is that? Your very lucky if you find happiness and money.
We signed a prenup.. I would get more money if we divorced then when we are together and we both work!





I married my husband because he is my best friend and Im very much in love with him! not for his money nor my money... Money is very dirty.. If it came down to it.. I rather not have money.. I would want my husband!
I don't need to marry a man for his money. I make my own.


I have a great career, I bought my own house over 2 years ago, I drive a brand new car.
If my wife was a gold digger, she married the wrong guy, lol.
Then you also have to ask how many men stay in marriages for the sex????
We are both dirt poor, I would live in a box with him if I had to.
I am a gold digging husband - can I answer?

No comments:

Post a Comment