Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What should I do with my marriage problems ?

My husband an I have been married little over a ear. Been together for over 2 years. I do not feel we are going anywhere in our marriage or our life together. I am beginnings to feel hate and regret forwards him.aim starting to feel like i deserve better then what he is giving me . So my question is.





How hard is it to move on after a marriage brakes up since we have no children just pet's . What should i do ?What should I do with my marriage problems ?
If you know that you're not happy and you have no children, ending this marriage will be relatively easy. Before you end things, however, try talking to your husband or counseling. If that doesn't work, separation or divorce are the last two steps. Whatever you decide to do, I wish you much peace and happiness, love.What should I do with my marriage problems ?
You should give it your all to make it work first. Then decide. Maybe you need to communicate more. What are the reasons for your disagreements?





All marriages are hard work and require team effort. Does he not treat you well? Why do you think you deserve better?





If he doesn't try to make things right, then you can move on.





Best Wishes.
marriage is not a cloth, you buy it and then return. try talk together. and remember you deserve better when you were single, if you separated, you are as a divorce woman, so here will not be the same. try talk together, but I guess you should have other guy around that you are thinking like that.
If you havent trie couseling try it before anything if you really dont want to try that then talk to him directly see about spending time apart before signing any papers maybe you just need space or if you really think this is what you want leave him

No comments:

Post a Comment