Thursday, May 13, 2010

Why are people against sex before marriage?

Why are some people against pre martial sex when at least 95% of americans do it?Sex is a natural part of life so why do we feel we need a ring on our finger inorder to do it?Also,why do people forbid pre martial sex when they themselves have done it?Why are people against sex before marriage?
People are hippocrites.





People are against premarital sex because of religious beliefs that dictate that we should be married prior to sex.Why are people against sex before marriage?
first off, good question- you should get some interesting answers from this.





secondly, i myself am not fully against sex before marriage, but i do believe that one needs to be in a serious relationship- one where consequences are realized, and can be handled if necessary. i know many individuals that just have beliefs and values of their own, or that they were raised with and respect, that influence their outlook on sex before marriage. many religious people (depending on religion) will frown upon sex before marriage, but i believe that for the most part, it is all on individual belief. some believe that sex should be saved for 'the one' or that it is a sacred act. some believe love needs to be attached to it, and that love does not come along every day... but then again, a lot of people talk more than they do, and a lot of people talk about things they have yet to make a decision about.
I can only speak for myself and I don't agree with premarital sex because Im a Christian and the Bible does speak against fornication. God loves us so much and wants us to saves ourselves for that ONE special person for numerous reasons. I actually depict a very clever parallel in an article entitled Whats Wrong With Sex Before Marriage? Check it out! Hope this helps!
I don't know, I think it's so stupid. Marriage isn't ';holy'; or ';sacred'; anymore, and honestly, after witnessing my parents marriage, I don't really plan on getting married. Ever. I didn't wait, I started having sex before it was even legal for me to get married and I was with that guy for 4 years. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment