Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How to make my love to marriage?

I proposed my girlfriend. She also likes me. But she is avoiding me as she is telling that her parents will never accept love. I m very much upset because of this.How to make my love to marriage?
I'm confused. So are you married or did you just propose? What did she say? I would hope she'd LOVE you if she said yes. If she is telling her parents that she'll never accept love, I'd sit down and talk with her about it. Maybe she's had some bad experiences in the past, but it's definitely something you need to get to the bottom of before you say ';I do.';How to make my love to marriage?
In that case ask ur girlfriend to introduce you to her family as a friend and take things from there. With time the family will get to know you and than you can ask her family for her hand rather than her telling her family about you and than you meeting the parents.. who probably are not so much into love marriage but more arrange. etc..wish you all the best.. take things slow with her family and things will go well from there.
Well that's the point you cant she made it clear with her emotions that she was not going to give you love since her parents wont accept love! I think she is just stupid leave her before things get really out of hand and go find you another girl who will return love back!
Meet the parents! Be nice to them. She sound to be a family girl. Win her heart through her family.
this makes no sense! what does she mean by that? then what will her parents accept if not love? whats her religion? To me that's a BS excuse to not marry you...
forget about her ! you cannot make someone love you so do yourself and her a favor and move on
u try ur hardest and good or bad stuff will come out of it believe me i've been there

No comments:

Post a Comment