Thursday, May 13, 2010

What do you guys think about gay marriage?

Im just curious. R u for or against it in the US, why or why not?What do you guys think about gay marriage?
I'm not gay .But I believe in freedom of choice and liberty .I don't know why any one cares as long as they don't have to sleep between them .For that matter what business it is of anyone else .People would be better of worrying about their own marriage instead of what some one else is doing in their house .Maybe so many marriages wouldn't end in divorce if they did .Besides that ,couldn't they claim common law marriage after living together so long .Hell let them start a family too, if they can figure out how to have kids .I got enough to think about in my life than to lay awake at night worrying about other people .If its against gods law then god will straighten them out .He don't need a bunch of busy bodies down here doing his job for him.What do you guys think about gay marriage?
I feel that people are people and if you want to be with a person that happens to be the same gender it is perfectly normal you love who you love and if someone dose not like it too bad cause it's your decision!!!!!
I don't see why not. Marriage is just a convinient tax situation.





Why should the government force you to join with someone you're not interested in to get the same rights as a M/F couple.
I wonder how this even got to be an issue. Why people care I will never ever know. I certainly don't care if two people of the same sex get married. Seriously who does care? Why would people care about what other people do with their life.
I am actually against it. Marriage is truly something between a man and woman, involving deeper feelings than lust. Gay people...if they wanna get together, that's their own business. Besides the whole religion thing, if being gay is simply some sort of hormonal imbalance, then would they truly love each other for their personalities? And say they did...but straight men can love each other without getting married either. It's complicated...but it just doesn't make sense, and is just going to cause a whole lot of trouble if it is passed.
Honestly I don't really care. If 2 people are willing to share a commited life together than who am I to stop them? Its hard enough getting straight people to commit, why stop others from doing it?
Marriage is a religious institution, over which the Church has full jurisdiction. The state has no say in religious matters, so this is a non-issue. ';Moral'; conservatives who wish to impose their narrow-minded view of morality and humanity upon the rest of us are pushing this as an issue.





The last time we had God in charge of government, we had the Crusades, the Inquisition, and a Church filled with corruption from the top down. I, for one, will not live on my knees, coerced to bow down before your silly ideas of right and wrong.
Probably just as tedious as it is for most hetero's I would imagine.
I am against Gay Marriage. Because the definition of marriage is the holy union of 1 man and 1 woman. I am all for Gays to have a ';Civil Union which gives them the same Governmental rights as marriage.
I think marriage is a personal choice. The government has no business getting involved. Who cares who marries whom.
Why not let them be miserable like the rest of us. lol





If normal marriage is so good and ';holy';, why do 50% end up in divorce?
If your gay your gay OK take the civil unions and be happy. Why do gays always have to make a big production out of their sexuality.They just want to be allowed to marry for acceptance but homosexually will never be a norm of any society

No comments:

Post a Comment