Tuesday, May 11, 2010

When I asked him about his marriage he said it was a long story?

I ran into an old boyfriend and we hit it off really well again, like we did before, but our relationship ended because neither of us were ready to committ. However, I'd heard that he'd gotten married.





He wasn't wearing his ring and I asked him if he was still married and he told me that it was a long story. That he was staying back and fourth between there and his mom's until he figured out what he was going to do.





How was that a long story? What did he mean by saying that it was a long story?When I asked him about his marriage he said it was a long story?
He really did not want to go into it





LindaWhen I asked him about his marriage he said it was a long story?
Sounds to me like the long parts are the length of time it took him to get to this situation, the length of time he feel like he has been in this situation, and the length of time he predicts he will stay in this situation. His subtext is ';I am not ready for any relationship even if I give you great vibes and even if you think you can help me, and even if you want to be the rebound person';.



It means that he gave you minimal information. There is more to this story other than he is spending time at two places and he is trying to figure it out.





If you want to pursue this I would suggest that you go slowly and cautiously.





Find out all of the details and then if you can verify them.





One sneaky way to do this would be to get an invite to dinner at mom,s house and slyly throw out some ';facts'; and see how mom reacts.





Be careful, because a relationship that starts out in deciet (as in he is still married)has a 73% chance of failure down the road.









He was trying to see if you were interested. He didn't want to bore you with details if you weren't. If you had asked he probably would have told you all about it. SInce you let it go, he probably figures you're not interested anymore.
He is not willing to talk about it, and as long as he is not divorced, so I would just stay away. He probably still is not ready to commit, that is why he is bouncing between his wife and mother.
because he's tired of telling it. and probably painful or embarrassing.
It mean that he dont want to talk about it. Because he tired of talking about it. His Marriage is on the Rocks
that's his way of saying ';drop it, i don't want to talk about it';

No comments:

Post a Comment