Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Do I need to find a marriage license bureau?

I want a simple record of my marriage license, not the whole thing, and I am wondering if I need to go to the marriage license bureau in the county where I filed my original marriage license in order to get it? I now live several hours away from where I filed and I need these records as soon as I can get my hands on them. Any advice on how to do this?Do I need to find a marriage license bureau?
Driving the several hours to your county clerk's office where the marriage license bureau is is not necessary. You can simply patronize a public database site that can access such things as marriage records within minutes. A fantastic site to use, and I have used it many times myself, is www.recordssitereviews.com/marriage_reco鈥?





You will need some basic information like your maiden name, the name of the man you married, the county where you marriage license was filed, and the date the marriage commenced and you should be all set. It will take mere minutes to get you the record that you're searching for. Plus, this site will give you your money back, no questions asked, if you do not find what you need. But I doubt that will happen since they access to some of the most extensive public records databases in this country. I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment