Thursday, May 13, 2010

Is there a difference between a sexless marriage and a non-existed sex life or?

Are they the same thing?Is there a difference between a sexless marriage and a non-existed sex life or?
I'm not sure what you mean but will take a stab at what I think you mean.





A non-existed sex life to me means someone who has never had sex and is not having sex. If that's the case, that person does not know what he/she is missing.





A sexless marriage means that good probabilities at one point there was sex in the marriage. For whatever reason, the sex stopped. The person who did not decide it should be stopped is more or less a victim of the spouse no longer wanting to have sex. That person knows what is missing in their life and is suffering more than the person from a non-existed sex life.





I know first hand as I'm one of those victims.Is there a difference between a sexless marriage and a non-existed sex life or?
this is a hard one. um i'd say no. my parents dont do it anymore and their still together they been through thick and thin together. and when u stay with someone even though u dont do it anymore. thats real love. me on the other hand nahh i couldnt do it..
I've heard that the 'technical' meaning of sexless marriage is less than 10 sexual encounters a year
either way its bad.





I love it so much that would be grounds for divorce. I love the feel of a women.





It just doesn't get any better then that



Yeah pretty much, but why would you want to be in a sexless marriage?
same thing
Geez... I'd like to know... maybe I have your husbands twin!

No comments:

Post a Comment