Saturday, January 23, 2010

Did you marry someone who turned into a hardcore religious nut AFTER marriage?

Like the kind of guy who suddenly decides women shouldn't wear pants in public or have an ATM card.Did you marry someone who turned into a hardcore religious nut AFTER marriage?
Yes, she began to worship Vodka after 14 years of marriage. She's my ex now.Did you marry someone who turned into a hardcore religious nut AFTER marriage?
Yes, I married a completely normal guy who decided to become a Jehovah's Witness after we got married! Neatless to say, the marriage didn't work out, and a lot of it did have to do with his religious beliefs and the way he insisted on pushing them on me. If you want to be religious it's one thing but pushing it on another person is completely unreasonable!
No, but my aunt did. She and my uncle slept together almost from the start of their relationship (5 years before marriage), used birth control, drank heavily, smoked pot...you name it...and they NEVER went to church (aside from the pre-marital stuff before the wedding.) My aunt didn't know that my uncle was religious until the day after they arrived home from their Honeymoon (a Sunday). He dragged her out of bed at 5am because he insisted they go to Mass..and then insisted that they needed to go at least once a day from there-on-in. He also refused to be intimate with my aunt unless it was for pro-creation...therefore, condoms and ';the pill'; became taboos in their house. It was very strange to watch this unfold (I was 13 when they got married, but had been observing everything since I was way younger.) Like Dr. Jeckle and Mr. Hyde (so to speak.) Its amazing how people will pull a complete 180 just to snag someone. Luckily they are divorced now, as sad as it is to say, but my uncle is a nut.
oh wow, thats not good at all! I'm sorry! My dad didn't know how religious my mum was until they were married, and she didn't know he used to be a Jehovah's witness either. They have great disagreements about religion and dont get on most of the time because of it. I guess you dont truly know someone until you're married to them.
Yep, but he was a sociopath, a pathological liar, so it was all for show. He's (fortunately) out of my life now.


This happens to a lot of people.
No, but I do know someone who found out their wife didn't like sex, after they were married. Once a month is the best he can do. I feel sorry for him. It won't be long.
I am married to a super religious Jesus Freak! Its really sucks! I cannot enjoy my beautiful life to the fullest! Nor I cannot be able to share my extreme happiness in life in general. Today! I cannot stand religious freaks! I will never again run into another religious nut!


edit: I should of gotten married to a Catholic woman.
Being married is hard enough... I can't imagine how hard it would be to be married to a religious nut....
Yes and we are now divorced! They go over board sometimes and it could get scary! When we argue now (we have a child) I get Bible verses.
No but my husband is Muslim and I'm not. He has some strict beliefs but he doesn't push them on me. We talked about it prior to getting married.
  • maybelline foundation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment