Thursday, January 21, 2010

Is it possible to be in love after 20 years of marriage?

I believe that my friends(who've been married for 20 years) are still in love with each other especially after 20 years of marriage.





I'm not close to the husband but with the wife her husband is all she talks about and she goes ';because of my love for him I do this/I don't do this';.





You talk about someone a lot if you're in love right?


I think it's amazing.


So is it possible to still be in love after 20years of marriage?Is it possible to be in love after 20 years of marriage?
Yes, it is true. I know a couple married 55 years. The wife had a stroke and died at the beginning of last month. One week later her husband died. I believe he couldnt live without her. Can you imagine sleeping next to someone for 55 years and allt he life they shared? He was heartbroken. It is so sad but so happy they were still in love.Is it possible to be in love after 20 years of marriage?
My mother and father were married sixty years. My mother died unexpectedly. Six months later my father died of a broken heart. Yes...I do
yes if you love someone truly you will always love them.
Yes.


I am more in love now...after over 11 years.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment