Saturday, January 23, 2010

Did a miscarriage bring your marriage closer?

It's funny how something good can come out of something so sad, me and my wife are definitely closer, we were always close but something in our marriage changed for the better during that time,





Seth.Did a miscarriage bring your marriage closer?
It truly did. I think because we lost something we both were apart ofDid a miscarriage bring your marriage closer?
yes..i think so..my marriage made me closer to my husband after out miscarriage..i think its just one of those things that makes u realize that life is precious and you cant take anything for granted..it makes you mare grateful for everything you do have especially the person that owns your heart..
this is not the case with most of the couples i know. you are lucky and i am happy for you.
i honestly think it would make it worse for me bc i would be super crazy emotional and not myself

No comments:

Post a Comment