Thursday, January 21, 2010

What are some of the difficulties you experience in an interracial marriage?

It really depends on where you live at. The biggest difference I see (I'm white he's black) is just ourselves adjusting to each others ways...But thats in every marriage. My parents had a hard time at first but they got over it. My kids have TONS of friends in both races but they have even more friends that are mixed. No one teases them.What are some of the difficulties you experience in an interracial marriage?
Im a white guy and I am engaged to a Salvadorean girl. She has a rather nice and curvy butt.





I cannot count how many times Ive heard black guys and hispanic guys say things like'; Hey,whats up with dating the white guy?';





Most men of those backgrounds will thumb me down because they hate to admit that anybody besides white people are guilty of racismWhat are some of the difficulties you experience in an interracial marriage?
It is very hard , you get looks , talked about and if you have kids they are made fun of by both races.
Stupid people questioning it.
I don't know anyone who cares nowadays. Anyone who does shouldn't matter

No comments:

Post a Comment