Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Which are the 3 most important factors in maintaining a healthy marriage relationship

For me its trust, communication and lots of love and understanding. I've been married for almost 7 years and we've done just fine using those factors. I couldn't be happier!Which are the 3 most important factors in maintaining a healthy marriage relationship
Most important?





I would say allowing God into your marriage...


Learning real love, giving it...


Patience, devotion, endurance, sorry there is way more than three important factors.... The list goes on and on... But without a doubt GOD must be in it... Which are the 3 most important factors in maintaining a healthy marriage relationship
1. Communication is definitely key





2. Trust





3. Sex





We just celebrated out 20 yr anniversary, and our relationship is still as strong as ever.
trust. loyalty. friendship.
I have to agree with RubyRed. I have been married for 15 years.
JESUS LOYALTY KINDNESS
Love, loyalty and sex

No comments:

Post a Comment