Saturday, January 23, 2010

How is it possible that the abortion measures fail, but the gay marriage ones flourish?

Seriously, don't the fundies have their priorities a bit out of whack? I'm all for a womans right to choose, but I can at least see where people are coming from being pro-life. Apparently abortion isn't as big of a deal as two homosexuals getting married. What the hell is wrong with this country? How is it possible that the abortion measures fail, but the gay marriage ones flourish?
Our country is full of ignorant, selfish bastards.How is it possible that the abortion measures fail, but the gay marriage ones flourish?
I'm not Gay but I am interested in the subject because I live in MA and gay marriage is legal here... I have to say I agree with you. I am actually pro life especially in cases of late term abortion but I actually am not opposed to Gay Marriage at all :) Just thought I would share with you that not all of us feel this way.
Franklin C = closted homosexual





Americans are hypocrities. It's that simple. Tonight I'm absolutely ashamed to live in the same country with these bigots.
ignorant tossers are everywhere hun. life's a bltch. please dont listen to franklin.





more witty fun answers needed!http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ajnaw8hITM3de4DgOFtnOynsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081104234910AAUZHEA
Everyone ignore Franklin C. He's probably a closeted gay guy himself. He's been on this board for 5 hours. Obsessed much? Or just no life?
Maybe it stems from jealousy that gay people don't get pregnant by having sex with each other.
Apples %26amp; Oranges
I was thinking about that a few hours ago. You know what I came up with?





They are all idiots.





Simple as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment