Thursday, January 21, 2010

Guys, would you date a girl who was not having sex until marriage?

Do you think that can also help a marriage in the future?Guys, would you date a girl who was not having sex until marriage?
You earn a star. I think this is a very good question. However you may not like my answer. No I don't think that I would. The reason being is. I wouldn't want to devote the efforts required to bring a relationship to that level without sex. Mostly for fear of losing her before the knot was tied. I would be angry at myself for all that time and money spent. For basically what was just a glorified friendship. I would most probably feel used as well as betrayed. Notice at the beginning I said...I don't think that I would. That's because. Their ';could'; be an exception. If we had an extreme bond or amazing chemistry. I might force myself to show patience,Guys, would you date a girl who was not having sex until marriage?
Yeah I would if I liked the girl enough, and it would definitely help in the future and would't complicate things.
That's the only kind I wanted to date.
I would not!
Yep, I too is waiting till marriage to have sex.
Yes, if our first date was our wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment