Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do you see relationships and marriage as being traped or tied down?

Even if your lover is good to you and good for you????Do you see relationships and marriage as being traped or tied down?
No. I don't have any boyfriend right now and will wait for marriage. Anyway, I don't see marriage as being trapped or tied down, but rather bound to him because of our love for one another.Do you see relationships and marriage as being traped or tied down?
IM going through my jejune years of life, Of just school. Yet it going to be ephemeral phase, so it should be beholden seeing, how it is going to be so brief.





IM not a fickle person, it can be a blessing at times. Hahah I have topped contribute in dating IM no connoisseurship in dating. It is not that IM unslightly, grotesque person, people tell me IM pulchritudinous person.





Really I chose not to date now because the possible repercussion, I don鈥檛 want to settle down young. If I got married now it is like shackles on my ankles. I want to be unconfined, be free to go as I please. I want to be young independent.





As the future yes I plan on getting married. I think when I am older I deserve the justice of a man. How has a good job like me has waited till marriage to express are love.





So yes I plan on getting married just not in my status quo for now. I don鈥檛 understand why so many rush into marriage. People look at me like I am uncanny for waiting. Well they can think as they please but if I got married now it put shackles on me.





I want to be matriculated in German, live in Austria for a couple months. IM getting sign up for German classes yet all I definitely want to time to learn German language, time well is well bestowed.





yeah their to much i want to do, i need to be alone to do it. also want to get my scuba diving license. then of course go to school.
Not at all, being with my wife has made me feel more alive than I think I ever could, she makes me feel more free and happy than anything ever could, I couldn't imagine my life without her
Not at all. Be a real man and commit to your wife. That's good for you.
No I view it as a beautiful life long commitment
yess! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment