Saturday, January 23, 2010

Could a close Friendship with someone of the opposite SEX treaten your Marriage ?

It`s been said that what you get out of an endeavour depends largely upon what you put into it...IbrahimCould a close Friendship with someone of the opposite SEX treaten your Marriage ?
Any friendship that is respectful to the marriage bond is not going to threaten the relationship. A friend who is jealous of the time spend with the spouse or tries to undermine the marriage by bad mouthing him/her or encouraging infidelity is a threat.Could a close Friendship with someone of the opposite SEX treaten your Marriage ?
Well, since I'm gay and I CAN'T get married where I live, this question probably doesn't apply to me. And even if my partner and I did get married, that would be a definite NO. I don't even have that much contact with members of the opposite sex.
depends on how close you are to the friend ,also to your wife or husband if he/she understand
  • maybelline foundation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment