Saturday, January 23, 2010

What Do You Want Your Marriage Proposal to be Like?

What was it like or what do you want it to be like??





I want mine to be at a fancy restaurant.What Do You Want Your Marriage Proposal to be Like?
My husband proposed after dinner at a restaurant. We were the only table on a patio overlooking the water and he said some really special, sincere things. It was from the heart, and it meant the world to me. I got teary, and of course I said yes. :)What Do You Want Your Marriage Proposal to be Like?
I was just proposed to four days ago!!! We're four months pregnant with twins, so I was expecting that we were going to get married soon, but i was shocked when he actually came out and proposed.





It was a sunday night, and we were out on his boat. We usually do that on sunday afternoons and nights so it wasn't out of the ordinary. We were just sitting, eating shrimp and he started talking about how happy he was that we were having twins, and how happy he was with me. And then he said, ';You know what would make this all complete? What would make this the best year of my life?'; and I said ';what?'; and he said ';to be married to you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You're the one. I've known you were the one since the moment I met you. Will you please marry me?'; and I so I said yes!
I just want mine to be soon! Haha.





no, really I don't care where it happens or even really what he says, I just think knowing that he wants to marry me will be enough to thrill me. I guess my ';perfect'; proposal though would consist of going somewhere really romantic and secluded with no one around and him getting down on one knee. I'm not much into the public dramatic proposal.
The best way to be disappointed is to zero in on a pre-conceived notion on how a certain event in your life will be.





Daydreaming about it is fine, just don't box yourself in to a point where nothing but what your imagination comes up with will do......





...Reality rarely copies imagination.





Me? I had no pre-conceived scenario so I wasn't disappointed.
Me and my boyfriend of 3 1/2 years plan on getting married one day wen financially set lol. And i would love more then anything for him to purpose to me in a goose blind ...... We go goose hunting together, he is actually a professional guide for goose hunting .. and down in the mud infront of the boys all deckd out in camo would be amazing to me ... prolley different then most lol lol
My fiance proposed at a piano bar during dinner. It was perfect.
  • maybelline foundation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment