Thursday, January 21, 2010

At what age did you first start having (serious) thoughts on marriage?

When i was 18 i really wanted to get married ... By the time i reached 20 my thoughts changed... Im happY to be free!! Ive seen my brothers and cousins get married ....your personal life is gone after marraige i guess...im gonna be 25 in oct .. Ill wait another 2 yrs


@abdul !?!At what age did you first start having (serious) thoughts on marriage?
it depends in which type of upbringing/culture %26amp; traditions u had...my girlfriend who grew up in muslim community was since age 10 already told who she'll be married and i on the other hand born and raised as catholic guy never thought of marriage until the las 7 years and i'm 31 yr oldAt what age did you first start having (serious) thoughts on marriage?
Well, I think I've always known that marriage is a serious thing but I don't really think about marriage right now. I gotta get my education over with, then I'll think about it.
@abdul: saying you want to find the right ';sister'; for marriage sounds kinda weird. it would have sufficed if you said you wanted to find the right ';girl';.
I've been taught that marriage is important and stuff...but never really thought what it would be like. I don't want to get married any time soon, so i probably won't be thinking on it much.
Why the heck is this in the Ramadan section?





This question is to be posted in the Marriage section you idiot.
20, and every year afterwards lol





things are settling down now that i realize life is not that simple. i have to make proper arrangements before i get married.
I didn't want to get married, but my parents were gonna force me to marry this guy I hated so I told my current husband he better hurry his a55 up and ask for me.
Can't remember. . .but I'd certainly like to find the right sister now that I'm almost 25.
just six months before marriage
still haven't, probably will around 17
last year, i was 17 years old.
LOL @ moonlight..thats funny and lovely.
After being married for a couple years...before then it was all just opinions!
I havent yet though.
nope, not yet.
not yet.
when I hit puberty....

No comments:

Post a Comment