Thursday, January 21, 2010

What are some Ukrainian marriage customs?

One of my friends told me that it is the custom in Ukraine for a girl to get pregnant and THEN marry the father of the baby. Is this true? What are some other Ukrainian marriage customs, or where can I find more information on them online?What are some Ukrainian marriage customs?
I worry when my friend Tolstoyevsky gives such a gentle answer (and I agree with him fully).





See some Ukrainian customs here: http://ezinearticles.com/?Wish-To-Marry-鈥?/a>What are some Ukrainian marriage customs?
Of couse, it is NOT a real custom. However, it happens time to time. It's a kind of sad joke to say that this way of marriage happens so often nowadays that we can think about it as about the national marriage custom.
Your friend needs to personally tell that ';Ukrainian marriage custom'; to a Ukrainian. Your friend could then learn about Ukrainian folk remedies for a black eye.





That was offensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment