Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Why do you people want to change the Biblical definition of marriage - what's wrong with you?

The Bible is clear on this, one man and several wives,





Abraham, Moses, even King David had several wives and still had the favor of God.





Why are you wanting to change the Biblical definition of Marriage? What's wrong with you?





Don't you know that one man and one woman isn't natural.Why do you people want to change the Biblical definition of marriage - what's wrong with you?
lol





';You are interpreting it all wrong!';





*rolls eyes*Why do you people want to change the Biblical definition of marriage - what's wrong with you?
As I recall, these were man/woman (or women) relationships, not man/man or woman/woman. So it's the gays who are trying to change the definition. And many are still practicing polygamy under the ancient law. There are radical Christian sects that believe in plural marriage. Some of the renegade Mormon sects have been in the news lately. It's underground, but Muslims practice it above board all over the world. Maybe I'll get into the act myself. My old lady is going to be locked up for the next 15-20. Wouldn't mind having a spare nookie to take up the slack.
I will only consent to this if I have a say in the other wives. She has to be smokin' hot, really good in bed, be able to hold her liquor, and have a great sense of humor. What??...I'm not allowed to want to have a wife and a husband?





((FYOP)) Well thank you! Now, am still able to lable you as my internet stalker...because I missed that when I was gone. %26lt;grin%26gt;
Let's not forget about concubines! Solomon had what, like a few hundred or so?
I'll marry you as long as I get to have 7 wives and 13 girlfriends. But, they all have to be hot, and I have to be your main squeeze, since a woman cannot live on pie alone.
Heck, that works for me!





No reason I should have to be the only woman to put up with his dirty laundry and sexual ';skills';... Misery loves company! Bring the multiple wifes on!
then the loons will suddenly whine about ';out of context';
ROFL {{{Wren}}}





Wren you can pick our other wives anytime you'd like ...
obviously if preachers can tells us what shame means then politically we hold our self to not be totally robotic.

No comments:

Post a Comment