Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Would having sex before marriage after my very long wait be a stupid decision?

I have been keeping myself a virgin for so-o long and honestly its getting harder and harder to stay away from it. My body is always yearning for some sex.





I dont think I can still wait until marriage because obviously I'm still far from that since I'm still single.





I think I might decide to have sex with the next guy I date. Would that b rebelling against God?





Would I be wasting my very long wait?





I need some advice of any kind. I'm in a situation.Would having sex before marriage after my very long wait be a stupid decision?
Regardless of how long you've waited, it would be really unwise to even think of having sex without being married. That isn't only being unfaithful to God and to yourself, it's not being respectful of your future husband who may be trying to wait for you, too. Maybe your future husband WILL be your next boyfriend, but don't disrespect anyone or degrade this special oneness with your husband before your married.





Besides, you never know what kind of diseases people carry now days. Guys are not very often that honest about their sexual history. Before you marry, you should make sure he's checked out. Be very and I stress... VERY careful, especially if you waited a really long time. (the older the man, the more likely, but there is always risk, so make sure you see the Dr.'s report and keep yourself safe)!





If you'd like, I'll keep you in my prayers...Would having sex before marriage after my very long wait be a stupid decision?
I can guarantee you that if you wait you will not regret it. I can also guarantee you that if you give it up to the next guy you date you will end up regretting that. I didn't become a Christian until this year, but even still before I was I wished I would have waited. Sex with my husband was an incredible thing, much better then sex with just anyone. I have had many partners and every time I had sex with someone it was like I had given them a little piece of myself that I could never ever get back. How wonderful it would have been if I had saved myself for marriage. Once you lose it, it's gone forever!
My advice to you is that it will be worth the wait.


If you are a Christian, go find a pastor to talk to about your feelings, don't be embarrassed, they have heard it all.


There are many churches that have singles groups, and that should help you to stay in the right direction.


Keep praying, I promise you that if you make the wrong decision, you will regret it.
My suggestion is to wait. This is the greatest gift you can give your spouse, when you do get married. Plus you leave yourself open to all kinds of potential diseases. Plus there is a possibility you will get a gift from God that will last at least 21 years. A baby and no husband to help care for it. Or you might make a bigger sin than you bargained for. You'll regret it for the rest your life. It might even cause you some mental issues you never had before.Really weigh everything before you decide to have a moment of pleasure that may be regretted for your lifetime. And cannot be taken back.God bless you, Merry Christmas.
This is the question you want to ask strangers? Very few of us will agree on an answer and you will still be left with the fact that it is truly, only your decision. There have been many young couples who have come to my clinic with what they call - ';play sex'; which means to them that it is okay for the male to masturbate between his grilfriend's legs but does not involve penetration. Sure you will get an eclectic mix of answers but if you mean sex as in actual intercourse there is only yes or no and you are responsible for the outcome.
Sex is natural, healthy, and a wonderful way to connect with another person.





Who needs a slip of paper and a legal contract to make it moral ?





Also, use a condom or another form of birth control to make sure that sex is safe.
1st of all I'm an atheist, and heres the thing about waiting til marriage to have sex, what if you love this women for 3 years and get married and finds out that she has a peni? or worst, that there is COMPLETELY nothing there just skin. now what are you going to do?
How old are you? My advice may not be what you are looking for, but you should only have sex with someone your truly love. Regardless of whether you are married. Don't have sex just to be doing it though.


But since your single, would you like to hook up sometime? LOL JK
Let's get married, where are you! I am in the same situation, 20 years waiting, resisting in this temptation filled world, with girls literally on me, wanting to have it, a God-fearing man has to say no, and then repent for his transgressions
there is no god, you are depriving yourself of a natural, safe, fun way to spend time with someone you love





essentially we are just animals, i realise some christians are too pretentious to accept this, but they are only fooling themselves.. sad
Would you transgress the Law the Almighty has set for you? Sex is a blessing from God mean't only for married people to increase their love for each other. It is a grave sin if you were to violate the Law of God.
I do not advise you to have sex unless you love the other person.





Use birth control if you don't want to get pregnant. Use a condom if you want to protect yourself from STD.
you answerd correctly, your new spouse may not be able to deal with the knowledge, it may ruin your relationship....
Yes. It would be wasting your very long wait. To simply give it up to the 'next guy' you date would be cheating yourself.





Think about it. Don't you have more respect for yourself than that?
There would have been no point to your wait if you give up now.





When it gets too hard to say, ';Good night,'; it's time to get married and start saying, ';Good morning.';
Give it away, give it away, give it away now
When you date, date a guy that has the same standards, and perhaps more will power. It will be worth it.


I wish I had waited.
What if while walking down the street today you get hit by a car and die? Life is for living, go have sex.
Virginity is waaaaaaaaay over rated. Seriously.





Go get your freak on!
Enjoy your life while you have it. Time passes far quicker than you can imagine.
whatever turns you on sweetie.
There's no God. Enjoy life. And don't get married.
What makes you think you'll ever find the ';right'; guy? Live for today. Tomorrow may never come, so you might as well.
Do it. Have fun. If I were nearer I'd help you :)
So...wanna go out with me sometime?
I sympathize in general and have answered other posts like this along the lines you want to hear.





But if I were the next guy you date I'm not sure I would wish to know you had written this. Even if I went to bed with you and it was amazing, I would know that you were working off your frustrations on me and if it hadn't been me it could just as easily have been someone else. I would feel used.





Get things in the right order, will you? Find the right guy first. The next one you date might be Mr Wrong. At least decide whether you sort of in a way love him before you take your knickers off.





I do not see anything virtuous in ';keeping yourself a virgin'; and if you have passed up other chances to have sex, with someone you cared about, for the sake of pious principle, that's a shame. But nor is there anything virtuous about using men as sex objects. Hell's teeth, men get grumbled at enough if we treat women like that!
If you are truly seeking christian advice, you would heed the advice based on God's own words about marriage. ';Marriage is honourable among all, and the bed undefiled; but fornicators and adulterers God will judge.'; (Hebrews 13:4) This is not meant to place guilt or condemnation on you, but to show you that God designed sex to be enjoyed by husband and wife within their marriage. The marital union between Adam and Eve was the first example of God's design of marriage - ';Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh. (Genesis 2:24) Marriage between a man and a woman has its spiritual meaning - ';This is a great mystery, but I speak concerning Christ and the church';. (Ephesians 5:32)





In the same way, see yourself as the bride of Christ, a precious daughter of the Most High God. Your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. (1 Corinthians 6:19) Respect your body, and others will respect you. Reserve your chastity for your future husband for accountability's sake, and save yourself from unnecessary troubles later on. You will be glad you said ';no'; to sex when you were still single, because you can enjoy peace of mind, knowing that you definitely won't have any sexually transmitted diseases or unwanted pregnancies. Above all, you are assured that you will be free from long-term heartaches and emotional baggages from sinful past. While there is a place for forgiveness and restoration for married couples who already had a bad past, you are better off because you start with a clean slate. Don't wait until you make mistakes, sister.





Keep yourself in the love of God by listening to the gospel of grace, for only the self-sacrificial love of God can make you whole. You don't need another man to make you complete - if you are a Christian, you are already complete in Christ. God's words never fail, and you can trust His promises for a godly life partner to come your way, if you would commit your marriage into His hands through prayer and relying on His wisdom.





I would advise you to spend time listening to grace-based sermons to be established in your new identity in Christ, such as ';The importance of fellowship under the new covenant'; by Pastor Joseph Prince.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWfRBow24鈥?/a>





I am praying for you. God bless you, sister.
Just remember to use protection. Try gettin' it on with someone you find at least mildly attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment