Saturday, January 23, 2010

What do you dislike about marriage or married people?

attitude of superiority over non-married people,


antisocial to others, possessiveness, etc


Anyone agree sometimes? Any other aspects of marriage or married people ?What do you dislike about marriage or married people?
Yes, I agree with you. For some reason, many (not all) married people think you are beneath them because you are single. That you can't get a mate or can't get anyone to marry you. That they should be given a slack cause they have a family. Sometimes, there is a tendency to have a discrimination, like oh they can't work overtime cause they have kids so they make you work overtime. I was like ';is it my fault that you have a family to take care of?';What do you dislike about marriage or married people?
Its the same and only problem I have with Lesbians. It robs from the dating pool of available women.
actually its call commitment....married couples ,people. have a commitment to each other%26gt; . and that I LOVE and RESPECT most.





did it answer to your narrow-question
Well, I don't think I'll get married. With such a high divorce rate, I just don't see the point. The problem is nobody is willing to trust their spouse. A lot of people only get married for the benifits
What do i dislike about married people?


Well i just kind of feel like, jsut because my friend got married that things have to change on her end and we have to hang out less (or not at all) and she had a baby, so. And I dont drink either. I would like to get married too but if the relationship not goin right, the marriage wont either. Save the money and the trouble, the dresses, ..save all that for someone better.


I dont want to cook/clean for anybody either. My boyfriend already doesn't do it. I clean after him most the time. I feel like im taking care of a lil kid sometimes. And if something's wrong he wont even f uckin communicate. divorce rate is 67% in my city (or 76??) so i dont want to be a statistic either.
They have a debate as if they (know-it-all)!!





Try telling them..they r wrong and the very moment they'll snap at u!!
i won't get married


i don't want to cook for anybody and do their laundry. Marriage is not fun


Married people think they are happier but most of the time they are not. Married people tell me they wish they were single.
This is a kind of one-sided question, but I'm gonna turn the tables. I am married, and what I don't like about my single friends is that they do not understand that I have freely chosen to make a commitment, and just because I don't feel like staying out all night drinking doesn't mean I don't want to be their friend anymore. I just have better things to do than kill brain cells.
  • maybelline foundation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment