Sunday, May 9, 2010

Would it look ridiculous to wear a birdcage veil on a court marriage?

I'm getting married in the court and just wondering whether it would look alright to wear a birdcage veil to a court marriage. My dress is not going to be formal, its a knee length dress (in white/ivory) but i know that court marriages aren't very formal but i love the look of birdcage veils.





Thanks for your help in advance :)Would it look ridiculous to wear a birdcage veil on a court marriage?
I think it would be perfectly appropriate and very nice looking actually. I would find it more fitting than any of the ';usual'; veils. I really like the birdcage veil, I think they are modern and elegant and clearly, dynamic for the different weddings at which they are appropriate.Would it look ridiculous to wear a birdcage veil on a court marriage?
A bird-cage veil is little more than a fascinator -- fifty years ago these little veils were part of a lady's every-day afternoon hat, and barely associated with the grandiose ';veil'; of an overblown wedding. It's the perfect accoutrement to a knee-length afternoon dress that one might wear to the court house. I think you will look tasteful and charming.





Best wishes my dear; I hope you will be very happy.
That would be absolutely fine. Delightful even.





Don't ever let anyone suggest to you that your wedding is somehow 'less' just because your ceremony is at court.
I think that would go perfectly with the knee length dress. In the end it's what you want.





Congrats and best of luck!
I think that's perfectly fine! I love them too and am wearing one with my wedding gown in our outdoor ceremony. I think it would look really cute with a tea length dress as well though.
Personally, I think that birdcage veils and knee length dresses should never go together
it would be very pretty with that dress and no it wont look wierd
Go for it girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment