Sunday, May 9, 2010

What does a woman need to do when she is unhappy with her marriage and cannot afford a divorce?

either get counseling.... or have him file for divorce.What does a woman need to do when she is unhappy with her marriage and cannot afford a divorce?
I am borrowing the money from my dad fortunately he was able to help and when I am divorced I will pay himback in monthy installments. I am scared at how much it is going to cost but my lawyer said I may be able to sue my husband for court costs. Whatever happens I just want the lying to stop and raise my kids in an honest non-alcoholic environment. I will make and he can see the kids on his own accord without me . I can't wait. He treated me wrong and the kids shouldn't be subjected to that, then they will treat their spouses the same. Good luckWhat does a woman need to do when she is unhappy with her marriage and cannot afford a divorce?
Just seperate, you can live apart without being legally divorced. Go to marriage counseling? Try new hobbies or find something outside of the home like family and friends that can give you happiness and keep you outside the home a lot.
Talk to your husband. If you think you're unhappy.........just wait until you hear what he has to live with. You'll feel better by comparison. He's with a woman who meant to say that she can't afford living without a man to pay bills..........not that she can't afford a divorce.
Work on her marriage for herself and her husband. No one said it would be easy, marriage is a lot of work and a total commitment. Don't give up. I know after 22yrs of marriage we all have our ups and downs.
Try to work on your marriage harder. You have chose him because you loved him. So, you can love him again if you discuss your problems. Divorce is not a good thing.
The guy mysteriously gets into a car ';accident'; and the wifey sheds a few tears and she gets a load of money and shes free from her hubby.
Unhappy? Are you kidding? What happened to ';for better or worse';?
You do not have to divorce him in order to leave him. Get a job and stay with relatives or a good friend.
Go online and get a new degree where you can afford the lifestyle you feel you deserve.





Plus a little Ben %26amp; Jerry's ice cream helps with the blues.
Talk to a lawyer about taking your case pro-bono. He will take his fees out of the divorce settlement.
Save up money or borrow money from a relative and file for divorce.
find solution and try ask yourself why your unhappy?
why r u unhappy?
seperate
ashleymadison.com





Try it
just leave and let him divorce you
start saving up money to get one

No comments:

Post a Comment