Sunday, May 9, 2010

What do you think of straight marriage?

Personally, I don't care, I mean love is love and let them do their thing, live their lives. I do think there should be a limit on children, though. There are too many kids who get left by the wayside. What do you think of straight marriage?
I say they can do whatever they want BEHIND CLOSED DOORS as long as my homosexually raised children don't have to watch their breeder habits out in public.What do you think of straight marriage?
I don't have a problem with straight people. I even have some straight friends. I just don't like it when they try to promote the ';heterosexual agenda.';





Some straight people go around flaunting their ';lifestyle.'; Some of them are always going out of their way to let others know that they are straight. They push their agenda at work by putting pictures of their opposite sex partners on their desk. When they finally settle on one partner, they usually insist on having a big celebration they call a wedding to let everyone else know how straight they are... and they will even have it published in the newspaper. If that's not enough, they will even be happy to let others know about their sex lives by having ';baby showers'; and when their child is old enough they expect the taxpayers to pay for their education with school taxes. It's as if my tax dollars are used to promote their peculiar sex lives and their ';agenda';.





Most straight people are OK, but sometimes it's like they can't keep it behind the bedroom door. Straight people should keep their ';lifestyle'; in the closet and not always be promoting it to others. That's against a paragraph in my 2,000 year old book.
I think straight marriage is a failed institution. Divorce rates, in spite of the ';defense of marriage'; campaign, remains at the 50 percent mark.





Half of all marriages fail. Most of those who divorce will remarry and divorce at least one more time before they die.





I'm insulted that the only way they can think of to ';protect'; marriage is to stop MY marriage from legal equality.





I agree on the child limit. I don't know how it would be implemented, but there should at least be better education.



Very Unnatural.





But they help in breeding Gay children.





(lol)





I have no problems with straight marriage, because they are the ones that help in over populating the earth!





Love has no barriers in my opinion.


Everyone should be with whom they love.





I should be with Gymmylicious....


(I wonder if he feels the same though)





XxPenguin HugsxX
I think it's destroying the sanctity of same sex marriage. I mean, what next? Will a man want to marry his female goat? Where do we draw the line?! It's almost as bad as their heterosexual agenda. And we all know the first rule in the heterosexual handbook is to recruit, recruit, recruit children!
I love the question and I think the answers are very creative. I can't add anything because everyone so far has said it all.





When I look at divorce rates and how unhappy most of my straight married friends are, I wonder why they bothered. I'm glad I'm gay and I have, in my opinion, the best boyfriend in the world.



LMAO











edit: I think it is a joke. Look at the divorce rate these days. And they say WE are unstable! HA! I laugh in the face of breeders!





I am not intending to insult anyone by the way. I was asked for my opinion and there it is, take it or leave it!
LMFAO


I'm for it as love is blind


but what ideas will they get next men and dogs


the line needs to be drawn somewhere





as long as my homosexually raised children do not have to look at their dirty breeding habits lol
umm they are having way WAY too many kids , they are getting divored most of the time, but i guess love is love and its their choice if they want to be straight we cant change their way of living , =D
GOD HATES HETEROSEXUALS!


Adam and Steve not Adam and Eve!
Straight marriage is an abomination against god and heterosexuals must pray for forgiveness!
Good for them. I think all people should take a test before having children, which includes a 2 week trial period with each age group.
I think they're boring. Did you know 50% of heterosexual married people are women? :@)
its an abomination!
dont reverse discriminate.





:)
yea, I can take it or leave it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment