Sunday, May 9, 2010

If you 8put the wrong middle name on a marriage license does that make it an illegal marriage?

I have been married to my husband for almost 8 years. Seperated for 4 years. He put the wrong middle name on the marriage license on purpose. Could this possibly mean that we are not legally married?If you 8put the wrong middle name on a marriage license does that make it an illegal marriage?
No. As long as the name was sufficient to identify him, you can't get out on a technicality.If you 8put the wrong middle name on a marriage license does that make it an illegal marriage?
I wish I knew... but a girl can dream, can't she? I'd like to know WHY someone would put the wrong middle name down to begin with, is he hiding something?
Could be! You better see about changing it because if you have any legal issue in the future, you may not be you.......

No comments:

Post a Comment